Plastic injection Adjuster
Your missions will be to carry out the changes of molds and / or mandrels, start-ups, adjustments of the machines to obtain a compliant production.
You must justify a first experience in the field on a similar position.
You want to invest in a company that is growing and which offers attractive working conditions.
- Assemble & disassemble tools on presses
- Ensure serial starts
- Adjust the machines on the basis of a production file
- Monitor & ensure the conformity of the parts (dimensional / appearance)
- Work on ARBURG / ENGEL / KRAUSS MAFFEI machines
- Being able to diagnose machine stops
- Work in close collaboration with the operators and the team leader
- Plastics training: BTS or equivalent by experience
- Be willing to work in a team (3x8)
- Resistant to stress, meticulous, organized
- Sensitive to 5S
Applications to send to our Human Resources Department at the following address: email@example.com