FERONYL is the specialist in the injection moulding and development of technical plastic, metal and composite parts, as well as in the manufacture of tools since 1950.
Professional education 7th specialization Electricity-Automation
CESS in electrical/electromechanical or equivalent experience
You have an A2 diploma; orientation electromechanical, mechanics, electricity, automation, ...
- You have a stable experience of at least 5 years in the technical sector (mechanical, electrical, automation);
- You have an affinity for technology and safety is very important for you;
- You are flexible, proactive and work rigorously;
- You have a good team spirit and are also able to work independently;
- You are fluent in French and have a basic knowledge of English.
- Curative and preventive maintenance (control, measurement, repair, replacement, implementation, improvement) of on-site installations comprising different technologies (mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, automatic) powered by several energy sources (electricity, gas, compressed air);
- You ensure the follow-up of revisions and repairs in progress;
- You guarantee the safety of our installations as well as that of your colleagues;
- You ensure the maintenance of the workshop stock;
- You work togheter with the maintenance manager.
Following experience with an interesting career plan in a highly technical SME (itself part of a European Economic Interest Grouping), supervised by internal and external specialists.
Please send your application to the HR Department to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org